Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Favorite Xmas songs !


I just love this time a year, get al softy and you get to know me on my best behavior, some say.. Anyways, I love to surf and brows and preview many Xmas songs to find new Holiday tunes for my major collection, this year I did find some really cool new Xmas songs and put them on my ‘Poddy’s Xmas Playlist’ you can download on iTunes.



A major must if you looking for some rocking tunes this Xmas, and best of all, I got my play list ‘Xmas Party Approved’ by the Santa team.. See the sticker on the album !! So load this years season hits, and sing along !!


1. The Xmas Groove - Poddy - Online Superstar ,The best song there is included of course..
2. Be Home This Christmas - Dean Cruise ,Love this track, especially when you’re in your car driving home..Holiday feelings, shining lights, snowy landscapes.. And just singing along..
3. Snow World by Roman Hill
Man this is cool, keeps me rocking and dancing all the time
Always play this when decorating my Xtree.. Hohoho..
4. The New Years Jump ! By cool B2DANCE
MAJOR cool party track for New Year’s Eve.. You have to dance jump on it, do you know how to do ‘jumping’ I’m just learning the moves, whoohoo, let’s party !!
5. Snow also by the cool B2DANCE
The most great new season single ever released with a dance/trance beat.. Let is snow !!
6. The Xmas Groove (Sing Along Karaoke version)
For all of ye wanting to do my song with Karaoke, you gonna be the star of the night !!


Happy Holidays from your best Friend Poddy !!