Sunday, November 25, 2007

Poddy on Strike ! (just kidding..)

Man, what about those Writers strikes, all good movies will be majorly delayed.. Some Artists can’ t get outside anymore, because they have no one writing for them what to say when they are shopping or so.. It’s a good thing I write my own material, no chance of me striking, or maybe I should go on strike and demand more Star treatment when I go somewhere.. I was shopping the other day and they made me pay for a great jacket I ‘bought’.. I did not had my credit card with me, cause I never have to pay anywhere.. They always say, hey, is that you Poddy, you’re so cool !! And I go like, sure it’s me.. Who else looks so fine.. Than they give me a lot of free stuff, all I have to do is say here and there how great I like shopping in that store, and that’s it !! But now I had to actually pay for something, well I didn’t, suddenly it wasn’t my style anymore.. What do you think, should superstars like Me pay for stuff, or should we get freebies everywhere.. Well, I know what you going to say, so I already put the results in my poll bellow.. Thanks G’s and B’s you’re all great, love ye!!




Poll
Should Superstars like Poddy pay for stuff, or should they get cool things for free ?


- YES, anyone as cool as Poddy should get freebies everywhere say 99 %
( I love you.. Kisses from Poddy)

- NO, they already have all and money, they should PAY say 1%
(I don’t like that 1%, they just Jealous, don’t come back on my cool site..)

I Like polls like these, they tell me just what I wonna hear, just like those magazines things, you know.. I always look up what answers give the most points and than I fill it out, so easy.. And I’m always come out best !! Great..
Keep me loaded, Poddy..

No comments: